Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

This is my first night of multimedia class. Things I already know about technology are:
I know little about technology in the class except power-point presentation and internet surfing. I know so little and there's so much to learn.


Things I WANT TO KNOW about technology are: Lots of technology stuff I want to know that would make the learning process in my class exciting and motivating for my students. There's so much out there I want to know, but I am a slow learner when it comes to technology. But I'll survive in order to learn more each day.



Things I hope to LEARN about technology are: Everything that I need to know to keep abreast with the technological advancements, especially pertaining to multimedia in the classroom. I hope to learn more about the latest classroom technology so that I can apply it in my classes back in my home country. I am not so technologically savy and it scares me to know that there's so much out there that I don't know. I can't list out what aspects of the classroom technology I hope to learn because what I know is so limited. I just hope to learn as much as I can.

No comments: